Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dump Number 3

ALL ABOUT MYSELF
If you were a smell, how would you smell like? If you were a kind of food, what food would you be and how would you taste? If you were a song, who would sing you, where would you be heard?
I would smell a combination of fruity and floral; something light and not irritating to the nose.
I would be chocolate mousse: sweet but sinful.
I would be sang by a rock band and I would be heard on mainstream radio.

What makes you happy? What stresses you?
I get happy with the simplest things: coffee with friends, shots of tequila, shopping, beach trips, surprises etc; when people I care about show appreciation and make me feel that I am loved. 
I get stressed when I get overloaded with work. The guys that I have been with have also stressed me out.

When do you spend time with the family? What do you usually do?
I spend the weekends with my family. If time permits, we go out to eat or watch a movie.

When do you usually spend time with friends? What do you do?
I spend time with friends whenever I want to; weekdays or weekends it does not matter. We either have coffee, go videoke, drink or eat. Whatever we like to do.

Imagine that you are preparing dinner and you can invite 5 people. Who would you invite and why?
1. Derek Ramsay - he's hot. Nuff said.
2. The managers of Forever 21, I would like to enter the business.
3. The EIC of Cosmopolitan Philippines. I would like to contribute.
4. Some friend. Let's make you straight. Sayang ka pare eh.
5. Palitaw boy. Whatever happened to you?!

If you were given the chance to go anywhere, where would you go? How will you go there? Who would be with you? Why will you go there? What is the occasion? Once in your destination, what will you do?
I would love to go on a European trip with my girlfriends on my birthday. We would eat and drink and go shopping.

ME AND MY COMMUNITY
Do you know someone who claims to be a jejemon?
I think I know some.

How would you describe a jejemon?
The jejemon is a new breed of jolog. Basically those who think they are cool, but then that is only true in their world.

What are your thoughts on sex education?
I am all for it. Prents are just in denial but kids nowadays get exposed to sex at an earlier age. They're going to do it anyway so better be safe than sorry.

If you were a parent how would you want your kids exposed to sex education?
Teach them in school. It's the best medium.


TOPIC 3: TALKING ABOUT THE NATION

PNoy for the Pinoys
Ø  Do you update yourself with the current Philippine political happenings?  Could you share recent political news that you know?
Updated ka ba sa mga balita tungkol sa politika ng Pilipinas?  Anu-ano kaya ang mga alam o narinig mong balitang pampulitika?
Not really the last I heard wa sthat MMDA would be active at night as well.
Ø  How do you feel about the recent change in governance?
Ano ang tingin mo sa pagbabago ng gobyerno natin?
I'm optimistic about it. I think it's not hard to be better than the previous government.
Ø  Since the change in governance, what are the changes you have personally experienced?
Mula noong nagpalit ng Administrasyon, ano ang mga pagbabagong personal mong naranasan?
Not so much.
Ø  Since the change in governance, what are the changes in the national level that you are aware of?
Mula noong nagpalit ng Administrasyon, ano ang mga pagbabagong nakita mo sa ating bansa
People are more hopeful and positive.
Ø  Looking at the new Administration, what are the things you expect to happen to you personally in the next 3 months?
Base sa mga naririnig at nalalaman mo tungkol sa bagong Administrasyon, ano kaya ang maaasahan mong mangyayari sa iyo sa darating na 3 buwan?
Nothing actually.
Ø  What are the things you expect to happen to you personally in the next 6 years?
Ano naman ang maaasahan natin sa darating na 6 na taon
Better job with better pay.
Ø  Again, looking at the new Administration, what are the things you expect to happen to the country in the next 3 months?
Base sa mga naririnig at nalalaman mo tungkol sa bagong Administrasyon, ano kaya ang maaasahan nating mangyayari sa darating na 3 buwan?
Better GNP.
Ø  Looking at the new Administration, what are the things you expect to happen to the country in the next 6 years?
Ano naman kaya ang maaasahan nating mangyayari sa bansa sa darating na 6 na taon
Better infrastructures, roads and less corrupt officials.
Ø  Color of Nationalism: If nationalism were a color, what would I be?  What made you choose that color?
Kung ang pagiging maka-Filipino ay isang kulay, anong kulay kaya ito?  Bakit mo pinili ang kulay na iyan?
Red because it's striking.
Ø  Do you think the new government brought out a rise in Filipino nationalism? Why or why not?
Sa tingin mo ba, naitaas ng bagong administrasyon ang pagiging-maka-Filipino ng mga Filipino?
Ø  Thoughts on the SONA:
What do you think about PNoy’s most recent SONA? Do you think his promises are doable?
Ano ang tingin mo sa SONA ni PNoy?  Sa tingin mo ba matutupad ang kanyang mga ipinangako?  Paano mo na sabi iyan?
I didn't watch.


TOPIC 4: ENVIRONMENT NEWS

Rain!  Rain!
Ø  Who are you when it’s raining?  Please tell us a story of one significant event that would describe your habits during the rainy season. Don’t be shy to post pictures!
Sino ka pag tag-ulan?  Pa-kwento naman ng isang karanasan niyo na maglalarawan ng inyong karaniwan gawain tuwing tag-ulan.  Kung maaari,maglagay ng mga pictures!
I am usually seen in flipflops but I still manage to be stylish.
Ø  Do you have things that you look forward to during the rainy season?
May mga inaabangan ka ba ngayong tag-ulan?
Better sleep at night.
Ø  After Ondoy and Basyang, how do you prepare for the rainy season?
Pagkatapos ng Ondoy at Basyang, paano ka naghahanda para sa tag-ulan?

            We stock food inside the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment