Thursday, May 27, 2010

Maiden Post

Hello.

I am Joanna and this is my Project Diamond Dump. So what is this all about? Frankly, I have no idea. All I know is that this is my portal to answer a series of questions provided by TNS Global for Project Diamond.

I maintain another blog which you might also like to visit Super Femme.

So let's start shall we?

*****
What are the significant events in your life?

To tell you the truth, my life is downright boring. I realized that I have not deviated from whatever was expected from me. I regret actually not being able to rebel like disappear or get wasted. I haven't even been dead drunk and at my age that is pathetic.

I consider only these events significant:

1997
I was able to enter Philippine Science High School and call me egocentric but friends, that is Pisay. I belong to the 1% of the brightest brains in the country and up to now that still feeds my ego.

2001
I graduated from Pisay...after being on probationary status. I just happened to get a grade of 3.0 in Biology, Chemistry and Physics back in 3rd year. And no, 3.0 is not acceptable in Pisay standards. I was just so relieved that my drinking coffee at the wee hours of the morning was over. I didn't realize that I would just have to wait a few months and the caffeine overload will be double the dosage.

2003
I got my first experience of heartbreak. Back then I felt that my world was crumbling into a million morsels and there was no way I was going to glue it back together. Stupid girl.

2006
I graduated college and passed the board exams in Chemical Engineering. If given the choice I would have actually gone for the maarte courses like Interior Design or Advertising. I feel lost in this industry.

2007
First job! First paycheck! Happiness!

2008
Something happened but I would rather not divulge it in cyberspace; and because of that I changed jobs. Duh. And oh yeah I had my first trip outside the country. First stamp on the passport beybeh!

And now I realize that after 2008, aside from the usual coffee, night outs and beach trips there has been nothing exciting since. Damn I need to get a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment